XPL+ lubrication is tested daily in today’s demanding industrial applications as well as by leading testing laboratories all over the world.
Xtreme Pressure Lubrication Formula
XPL+® technology is attracted to and activated by heat. Conventional lubricants migrate away from heat and will break down under high heat conditions.
XPL+® lubrication technology bonds to metal even under extreme heat and pressure, giving it film strength that is demonstrated to be 50 times more powerful than regular lubricants!
Because it actually bonds to the metal, the technology is designed to help give protection when your engine needs it most, every time you start your car which is when your engine experiences the greatest wear.
XPL+ Technology Is Lab Tested & Proven
Leading testing laboratories have tested XPL+ technology using the International Standards developed by ASTM International.
- Wear reduction versus regular motor oil in the ASTM D-4172 Four Ball Wear Test
- The highest possible rating in the ASTM D-130 Copper Corrosion Test
- Zero rusting even at 72 hours in the ASTM B-117 Salt Spray Corrosion Test
- Superior to oil alone in the ASTM D-2782 Timken Load Method of Measurement of Extreme Pressure Properties of Lubricating Fluids test
- Exceptional load-carrying ability in the ASTM D-3233 Falex Pin andVee Block Test
The load base of 10W-40 Motor Oil is measured at 791 lbs for 4 minutes and 7 seconds. When 10% of Engine Life Treatment with XPL+ is added, the load is increased to 1,757 lbs and now runs for 11 minutes and 8 seconds.